Friday 4 May 2018

DIY YOUTH Art Fair

Had the opportunity to sell some prints at LS6 Cafe


Sold my Lunar Calendars
Created some linoprints as an affordable alternative








Pricing - Discounted the lunar calendar in order to drive sales
A5 prints were up for £2

Successful as I sold a lunar calendar which was a surprise considering it was pricey compared to the other work on sale. I also sold all 5 small A5 prints!

Really enjoyed the experience. Met other creatives at their stalls as well as people visiting the fair.

Much prefer showing / selling my work in person instead of through a website as audience can physically touch and interact with the product, highlighting the benefits of print media.

Art swap - Alec Aarons
Instagram followers

This is something that I would like to do more of in the future. Even if it is just a side project.






No comments:

Post a Comment