Monday 7 May 2018

GF - Smith Paper Order

Paper order for 2018 lunar calendar.



Price of GF Smith stock from Fred Aldous was costing me a lot of money and wasn't consistently available so I tried to source it from G.F Smith themselves in order to enquire on a discounted bulk order. As I am predominantly working in print and plan to in the future it is important that I keep a positive relationship with the supplier.

As I was working to a deadline with Intern, I needed the stock asap therefore I called them as it is a more direct approach than email. Having worked out the cost from Fred Aldous, I enquired on a bulk order of 25 x A1 Colorplan 135gsm Vellum White.

I was offered student discount (which I couldn't see available from their website) which highlights the benefits of just calling people up and speaking to them directly.

= £30.19+vat

With VAT = £38.12

= £1.52 per sheet

Price from Fred Aldous: £2.07
Saving: £0.55

Total savings:
£51.75 - £38.12
= £13.63

Invoice confirmation




No comments:

Post a Comment