Sunday 13 May 2018

Module Evaluation

PPP Evaluation

I have really enjoyed going to print fairs and art galleries as I find them more inspiring than researching from a book or online. Admittedly I didn’t manage my time well within this module. Focused more on Extended Practice which has been detrimental to my attention to Studio Brief 01, however the work created within Extended Practice can now further support my website and portfolio in the future. Whilst this will negatively effect my submission, I now have a large body of high quality work that I can apply to my personal brand. On the other hand, doing a placement and working at Oslo Agency for six weeks (two days a week) gave me valuable experience within the graphic design industry. I had intended on experiencing the pace of the industry and by doing so I have identified areas of my practice that need improving. Creative Convos was a highlight - Possibly one of the best things organised for our course and it was great to be involved. My professional practice has improved evidenced by creating and selling prints such as the lunar calendar alongside Intern. I was really lucky to have been recognised by Alec who helped to boost the legitimacy of the product and exposure. I do feel prepared for the industry - At the moment it is about identifying what I want to do with the skills and knowledge in the industry. I am really grateful for being encouraged to sort a work placement as it allowed me to identify areas of the industry that I don’t want to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment