Sunday 13 May 2018

Lunar Calendar x Intern

Really lucky to have been picked up by Alec Dudson who has agreed to sell my lunar calendars through Intern. This provides an opportunity to gain further exposure through Intern's huge following and gain more sales.

Intern Contract

Alec
- Control and handling of all orders through intern
Therefore Alec takes 1/3 of the sales profits

Me
- Printing posters
Taking 2/3 of sales profits

Professional Awareness

Booked the photography studio to get high quality images of the calendar and highlight the intricate details of the print. These can be used to back up my submission as well as keep with the professional standard of Intern.





Unfortunately my lack of studio photography skills meant the quality of the images wasn't good enough for web publishing.

Tried to overcome this using photoshop as a short term solution for Intern's website:




Web Page:




This highlighted the importance of professional studio quality shots.

Social Media:






When I was on placement at Oslo Agency I was able to capture some professional shots of the calendar framed in the studio. I updated these images onto my online store and portfolio.





No comments:

Post a Comment