Sunday 13 May 2018

OUGD602 - Personal Email Address

I created a design email account in second year for the PPP module:

jwgreen-design@outlook.com

However I have decided to shorten and simplify it which will look more professional on printed assets such as a business card. Moved from Outlook to Gmail purely based on the fact that it can be linked to numerous accounts and I have had experience using it through University.

Ideally I would like a custom email address, however at this stage I am happy to use a gmail account as it is free and functional.I tried my numerous shortened options however they were all taken therefore I took inspiration from Oslo's email address and adopted the friendly and inviting 'hello' to the start of the address:

hellojwg@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment